Russ and Lauren read through Shel Silverstein’s Where the Sidewalk Ends and what the poems mean to aging Millennials during a pandemic.
Russ Tribble is a good ol’ nerdy Dallas boy now living in Vancouver, BC. He holds an MFA in Creative Writing for no good reason at all and currently works as a multimedia designer for an educational software company.
Russ moonlights as the co-host of two podcasts—Shel We Read a Poem, and Hey James, Watch This!
Lauren Hudgins earned her MA in Publishing and her MFA in Creative Nonfiction from Portland State University in 2014. Living car-free, she bikes about the gloom of the rainy Pacific Northwest to keep her endorphins flowing. Unlike Russ, this is the only podcast she started during the pandemic.
Episode 91: Adventures of a Frisbee, Quick Trip – Shel We Read a Poem?
- Episode 91: Adventures of a Frisbee, Quick Trip
- Episode 90: Shel We Hear Some Outtakes — November 2022 Edition!
- Episode 89: Push Button, The Fly is In
- Episode 88: Monsters I’ve Met, Day After Halloween
- Episode 87: Batty, Rhoda's Dress
- Episode 86: Poemsicle, The Books I Have Not Read
- Episode 85: Spelling Bee, Veggie Play
- Episode 84: Pie Problem, The Hungry TV Set
- Episode 83: Whatif, Overdues
- Episode 82: Fear, Hippo's Hope